Juniper Networks Launches Partner Advantage Services
In the EMEA region, Ireland’s Agile Networks have become the first partner to migrate onto the new programme.
For Juniper Networks’ Elite partners, Juniper Partner Advantage Services are designed to differentiate partner brand, deliver on partner enablement and offer strong rewards for value and performance.
- Partner Advantage Services introduces two specializations. First, Partner Support Services (PSS) is meant to deliver partner value to customers through a wide range of enablement options, tools and services, including traditional maintenance and advanced services. Partner Professional Services (PPS) emphasizes the company’s commitment to deliver value to partners’ existing service practices by providing them with the opportunity to lead in a burgeoning services segment.
- Juniper Partner Advantage Services signals another critical investment by Juniper Networks to its partner community by combining best-in-class, high-performance networking solutions with expert services on the front end and immediate, localized support on the back end.
The Managing Director of Agile Networks in Ireland, Darragh Richardson has welcomed the programme launch, saying: “Juniper’s new Partner Support Services (PSS) Programme is important for a number of reasons. Firstly, it ensures greater consistency for customers – all PSS partners need to meet more exacting support specific training and accreditation. Secondly, it improves the support experience for both customers and resellers as it allows PSS partners to escalate expert-to-expert support immediately and therefore reach a quicker resolution to problems. Finally, it is a fundamental shift whereby partners are entrusted by Juniper to deliver more of the value in support which ultimately means better customer retention and improved profitability; key to the success of any reseller.”
Partner Support Services
The Juniper Partner Support Services specialization – addressing a market estimated at well over $20 billion for network equipment support services – evolved from the current Juniper Networks’ Operate Specialist program.
Juniper PSS enables partners to complement and expand their existing support practices easily with robust new offerings, including:
- New course offerings including a new troubleshooting certification, Juniper Networks Certified Support Professional (JNCSP), which enhances support practices for routing, switching and security markets.
- Exclusive direct access to advanced support engineers within the Juniper Networks’ Technical Assistance Center.
- A new, globally-consistent reward-for-value structure for Support Services Specialists that includes built-in flexibility to address theatre market conditions.
Partner Professional Services
The Juniper Partner Professional Services specialization – addressing a market potential estimated at roughly $15 billion for the network equipment professional services market – is designed to enable, endorse and promote Juniper Networks’ partner capabilities in a partner-led, partner-delivered model of professional services.
The specialization focuses on enabling partners with domain and technology expertise to lead a customer service engagement, help generate more revenue per engagement, and increase profitability through their services practice.
Agile Networks (www.agilenetworks.ie) designs, builds and supports complex IT networks and was recently voted ‘Best Start Up of the Year’ at the ICT Excellence Awards. The company has been selected to represent Ireland at the European Business Awards.